
These pictures are of the awesome Easter egg hunt that Aunt Sharon put on. We found some delicious candy. Stephen, David's brother, found the golden egg, which meant he got the 20 dollar gift card to Olive Garden. He and Alainna were so kind to give us the gift card at the end of the night. Such sweet family.


We went to David's aunt and uncle's house for Easter dinner. She and her kids decorated a fudge egg for each guest. We always feel special when we go to Ken and Sharon's. Dinner was incredible!

Our Easter baskets. The Easter bunny brought David some tennis balls and gummy worms. He brought me Hot Tamale black licorice jelly beans! Yumm-O! I helped David eat his gummy worms. He didn't touch my black licorice. The Easter bunny must like me better because I enjoyed more of the candy than David.
The Easter bunny must like me better too because I ate most of Dax's candy. :) I got tennis balls for Easter too! Now I just need to get out and put them to good use...
ReplyDelete