Saturday, October 3, 2015

September



Stephen took head shots of the kids. I love them! They're in a vertical line in our living room.



Matching pjs! I was so excited to find pjs in each of their sizes. They were like $3 of Children's place, one of my favorite online shopping sites.

I can't remember what David was doing that made her make this face. She has a pretty cute sad face though!

three babies in the tub! I think this was their first "bath" with all three. Esther still hates baths. Notice the worried look on her face. I just make them as quick as possible.

Esther loves being packed around in the baby carrier. It works well on Sunday mornings. She is not a fan of the baby swing. So, if she's fussy, the baby carrier is the best bet for a happy baby.



Baby girl turned three months old the end of August. Love this sweet thing to pieces!

The kids laid down by her when I was trying to get 3 month pictures. I love how these turned out. So much love! Siblings are the best.


Benson loves to play in anyones car. Keenan is home for a few more weeks. He is so nice to let Benson play in his car almost every day.

thank goodness for big sisters to bring her a doll :)

watching football with daddy after the big kids are in bed


mmm. so sweet!


Papi came for a weekend visit!



Keenan didn't have ramps to change his oil. So he made his own. Kinda sketchy.


flowers for mom!

Kingston and baby Hannah. Annika and baby Esther.

I got this onesie at a yard sale. I wish I wouldn't have it for my first two babies!

three swaddled babes!


Annika made a chart to help Benson make better choices :)

Daddy's cute face with his bday cake

happy 31st Bday! Red and Green velvet cake from a box. I beefed it up with greek yogurt and pudding. 





our annual othello fair visit!
the kids were pretty excited to get corn dogs for dinner



she is such a good mamma!


one of my favorite pictures! a perfect sister shot!




We went to Jessica's house for a morning! Brooklyn, Kingston, Annika, Brynlee. They went down and up that driveway over and over again!


Baby cakes is 4 months old. I think she is starting to gain weight already, since she's been on bottles for a few weeks now. It's been a roller coaster figuring out what to do with breastfeeding and getting rid of thrush. I'm so glad to be on this end of it now and see her gaining weight and happy. And it's nice that I don't have to bring her to mutual with me! I don't like other people holding my little babies. And the YW definitely all wanted to hold her the one time I did bring her.

No comments:

Post a Comment