Hayley helped me make a Ukrainian soup a few weeks ago- Borscht (characterized by its deep red color from the beets). It is so delicious. She doesn't even like Borscht, but she still wanted to help. And that is why I call her a master chef. She has such skill and a love for cooking that she is willing to make any dish:) She peeled all the potatoes for me. I just love having my niece and nephews over!
(sorry it's sideways) Abby's drama teacher had to do her make up and hair to look like a grandma; it was for a portrait they needed to create of her gma. She is Vita, in the play Harvey at her high school this fall. She is a fabulous thespian. I can't wait to see it in a few weeks. She came over to my house looking like this! good times.
Creepy!
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so glad you have a blog and that you commented on mine! I was going to ask if you had one. I love the before and after pictures of your house. How fun to be fixing up YOUR home. :) And Grandma Abby is amazing!
ReplyDeleteThat make-up on Abby is crazy! I wouldn't recognize her. Cute little chef helper. I'm going to miss that family being close. I know you are, too!
ReplyDeletewow is that Abby :O
ReplyDelete